Google analytics

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Challenge Roth Swim Waves

http://www.challenge-roth.de/en/index.html

Swim waves have now been confirmed for Roth and I have got in a good wave. 3rd wave, following the Pro wave and the sub 9 hour finish wave. I'm in the with the fastest age groupers which has given me a huge mental lift and I'm now really excited about it. Everything is now booked, flights and accommmodation etc. so all systems go. Now to put 3 weeks solid work in and then taper nicely and just hit that line raring to go!

2 comments:

Ed Hawkins said...

hey steve already for roth, i'm looking forward to it, we're in the same wave start mate, enjoy tapering

Steve Birtwistle said...

Hi Ed
I'm number 288, what number are you?
Staying in Ingolstadt, left it late booking accommodation. Don't know if I'm prepared enough, but I suppose most people doing their first long distacne race feel the same!
Just lacking a bit of zip this year, but hopefully I can go well there. But who knows?!!!
You raced Roth before?

Powered By Blogger