Google analytics

Friday 17 September 2010

New Forest Middle Distance Triathlon

Last race of the season for me on Sunday. Usually I am in great shape for this one and have come at it after a good block of solid training. Not this time!!
I haven't ridden my bike since last weekend's race. I have been up in London on business, so not been able to get out. Have run(30 minute son a treadmill!), swum twice and that is it! I shall turn my legs over later for an hour and also have a gentle jog tomorrow as well as an easy spin, but basically I am not at all race fit. I shall go and do my best and just relax and enjoy it. As long as I put in 100% I will be happy. No speed at all at the moment and to be honest I'm not worried about it. If I can break 5 hours for this one I'll go home a happy bunny! Last year was 5:01, so a minute to find from somewhere!!!
Have a great weekend everyone and good luck to all those racing on Sunday!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger