Google analytics

Thursday 16 June 2011

A win at last

Well, it's been on the cards, I was wanting to go out and ride hard and that I did, albeit on tired legs. Things are definitely improving and I've been getting some quality bike sessions in. Last night it paid off.
Poole Wheelers Club 14. Not a great turnout as the weather all day had been lousy but a 3 hour break around 5 - 8, saw things dry up and riding conditions were not too bad, just a bit windy.
14 miles over a testing course and I posted a course best for me, 32' 59". Just wanted to go hard and see what was in the legs. They were hurting but my heartrate was up and I felt reasonably fresh, which is a positive sign. So Sunday's open 10 should see me post a hopefully decent time, if the weather plays ball!
Results

No comments:

Powered By Blogger