Google analytics

Monday 9 July 2007

Provisional Results for Bournemouth Tri

Official time of 2 hrs 28 mins 22 secs. Position 157 out of 408 finishers.

Extremely delighted with that overall time. Swim was not as bad as I thought at 32 minutes, although I know I can go under 30. But very slow 10k run, after such a quick bike. My bike time put me in the top 20 bike times, and had it not been for traffic hold ups would have been a lot quicker. But my first time at Olympic distance and much more learned, so I will go away from here very happy.
I love the 25 mile bike distance, and I think I am strong over that distance, able to maintain a real hard effort over an hour of cycling. Looks good for Sunday's TT.

http://www.conceptsport.co.uk/resources/uploaded/BournemouthTriathlonResults2007.htm

No comments:

Powered By Blogger