Google analytics

Thursday 30 July 2009

Wetsuit

Well, my repaired wetsuit has not found it's way back to Primera Sports yet. Thankfully, the good people of Primera have managed to get 2XU to send through a demo V1 suit for me to use at Antwerp70.3 this weekend. Bit of a result, as they're 2xu's top-o-the-range suit. But then again, if it doesn't fit well, then it ain't any good!!! It is my size , so we'll see. At least I have a suit, I was beginning to worry slightly.
Other than that, we're on track. I'm grumpy and pacing around like a caged tiger! Sign of a good taper. I was the quickest I have been for a couple of months in the pool this morning, and raring to get on with it now. Resting off the bike today and will do a 40 minute easy run this evening. Light spin on rollers tomorrow and that's pretty much it, travelling over on Saturday.

2 comments:

Y K W said...

No chance of a practise with the suit then? Hope it does the job.

Steve Birtwistle said...

Swim in Swanage tomorrow for 20 minutes just to get used to it a bit.

Powered By Blogger