Google analytics

Thursday 8 July 2010

One week to go!

7 days til I fly out. Am slowly preparing everything, making sure I am well organised, got all the gear I need, bike parts, spares, right clothing, all flight and accommodation info and anything else I can think of. Lists a plenty!
This tapering is killing me! I did an easy jog and easy bike on Tuesday, a 4k easy swim yesterday and just got back from a 40 minute easy run this morning. My body felt like a train wreck! Very slow, joints and muscles tight, and so tired! Easy 90 minute bike to do later and then I'll see what is in the schedule for the weekend. Nothing heavy, still light. Next week will be a few short sharp efforts, kickstart the body back into action. I know I'll be ready for Roth and I can't wait to get there and get on that start line.

For the latest race info go to:
http://www.challenge-roth.com/en/index.html

No comments:

Powered By Blogger