Google analytics

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Training

Just taken a training session for one of my clients out in Wareham Forest, glorious weather this morning, touch of frost in the air first thing but the sun came up and simply stunning scenery. What a fantastic place to work in, hopefully more of the same when me and Charlie do Forest Fit at the Sika Trail tomorrow.
On my return from this morning I went out for a run, did a 2k easy jog warm up, then 5k race pace for 3k and then 2k warm down easy jog. Feeling strong and refreshed, getting some good running in, had a 26k run on Sunday and will get some more miles in this week. While time is limited for getting out on the bike at the moment, it seems an ideal time to focus on my running a bit more in an attempt to get a little leaner and put my increased strength to good use. Seems to be working!
Boscombe 5k on Friday 26th November is the next race for me.
http://www.poolerunners.com/

No comments:

Powered By Blogger