Google analytics

Tuesday 13 March 2007

Lunchtime swim

30 minute session, again, just about getting in the water, not doing any particularly hard workout, although I did work up a good sweat.
I do feel a bit slow in the water, although my body posiion feels better and rotation is ok. Need some more strengthening me thinks. Well, I should be back with my 'swim coach' tomorrow and I can follow him in the pool, and use him as a guide for pace. Hopefully I can keep up!

Cycled to and from work today, nice and easy, still going quick. Looking at entering a time trial on Sunday, 24 mile course near Wimborne. Will be a good sharpener for the 25th March. Plasma came back from Bikelab yesterday, riding nice now, and I got some extra bar tape put on aero wings and clip on bars, very comfortable ride now. All I need to do is get the slicks on there when the weather warms up and it's going to fly!! Hopefully with both wheels firmly on the ground!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger