Google analytics

Wednesday 1 August 2007

5km

Well, you can't have a good day everyday. And today was one of those days. Felt lousy, legs like lead. Tired, needed the loo, and could not run any faster. Felt like running through a vat of syrup! 22' 45" for 5k. Weather was hot, little breeze, I don't like it warm.
However, I got out and stuck with it when I felt like packing after 500m.
Cycled to and from work today, and what a difference a clean chain makes, and a fresh set of wheels. Got my old Krsyiums back on with Michelin pro race light 2 tyres on. Felt good, and rolling quick; softer ride than the Real Design wheels. I'm going to sell those wheels as I don't really need them, especially now I've got my Eastons.
And I'm going back to my Fizik Arione saddle after trying to get used to a Specialized Toupe. Even though fitted for my bones, not the most comfortable seat and I think of all the ones I have tried the Arione is best. I'll just have to ride it solidly and wear it in some more!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger