Google analytics

Wednesday 8 August 2007

Yoga bear!

After a cold cycle to work this morning and a 25 minute lunchtime run at a good pace in very warm weather, I ambled off to a Yoga class! And boy oh boy, I though I was fit! nope! My flexibility is not great, although my core strength is pretty good - triathlon will give you good core strength. Yoga will extend it further. I have to do some more and I'm going to one class a week and will practice some more in between as I have a yoga dvd for some sports specific exercises. £2.90 for an hour class, what great value. Not all that intense, but very good for relaxing my muscles, relaxing my spine and working at my inner core and hip flexors. Meditation bit was good at the end, but when she said to start coming round I was just about getting into meditative state. As with everything it takes a long time for me to get going! Or in this case, takes me a while to switch off.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger