Google analytics

Tuesday 21 October 2008

Arrrggghhhhhh!!!!!!

Rubbish.
Set off on my bike this morning and I knew it was going to be no good. My knee felt sore walking downstairs early morning. I got 500 yards and then turned around, went home and got a lift into work. No point doing anything if there is any sign of pain now. Feels better this lunchtime, but I'm doing nothing on the bike for the rest of the week. I will swim tonight and get a good workout. I'll swim Thursday, but I'm leaving the bike until the weekend. Bloody annoying. I am doing everything right, and not rushing back into training, but it's 1 step forward 2 back.
Not happy. In fact, I'm almost considering not doing anything at all until I get to Florida. Race is going to be more of a sightseeing exercise!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger