Google analytics

Thursday 2 April 2009

Bournemouth Bay Half Marathon

Well, the weather so far this April has been lovely, albeit only 2 days!! It has put a spring back in my tired legs. Bike training has stepped up a gear - or literally nany gears! - and my quads and glutes have been feeling the pain. All good though, so I'm told. Continuing to make good prgoress in the pool, with some solid sessions. Running is looking good as well, and hope to put in a decent performance at the Bournemouth Bay half on Sunday. Not sure what to expect as it's part of my training, and will be riding 3 hours on the bike the day before. No tapering for this one, although I have had a lighter running week. Anything under 1 hr 30 and I will be happy. Anything close to 1:25 and I'll be delighted. See how I feel on the day.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger