Google analytics

Saturday 7 November 2009

How on earth am I going to run a marathon?!

Well, I was out today for a solid training session, turns out it was one of the toughest I've done for a long time! 3 hours build on the bike, followed by 20 minutes easy run and then 20 minutes build the pace. Ouch, I was done for with 15 minutes to ride, not enough nutrition, and somehow managed to drag myself round a ridiculously tough run. Should it have been that hard? I'm sure it's done me good, but oh my lord, I just kept thinking to myself, ' how on earth do you run a marathon after 112 mile of riding a bike?'. I rode 66 miles in the 3 hours and was pretty much finished! Oh well, it's only November, and it was cold and windy. And what doesn't kill you etc, etc, etc!
On a lighter note, let's hope James Gilfillan has done the business at Ballbuster today!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger