Google analytics

Friday 13 November 2009

Time

Time, or lack of it, is one of the major problems of being an amateur triathlete. Not that I'm complaining, but it's not always easy to fit everything in. Home and family life come first, then work, and then fitting in with all the other general stuff that crops up! Had to bin a couple of swims this week, through no fault of my own, cut short another one, had to cut a turbo set short. Will not be out as long as I really need on the bike at the weekend. It would be ok if I was getting quality eating and rest, but sleep has been all over the place this week, and if you ain't getting the hours in 'under the covers!' then it makes getting up for the training sessions hard.
So today is completely off, not even commuting to work, and then hopefully I can hit the long bike in good shape tomorrow and be raring to go for Wimborne 10 on Sunday.

http://www.wimborne10.co.uk/

First 10 miler I will have done, so keen to put down a good marker, despite the awful weather forescast!! Report and results to follow.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger