Google analytics

Tuesday 12 April 2011

bike miles at last

And about time. I rode to work this morning, 25 minutes, rode home, got changed and went out again for a 60km ride. It felt good to ride up some hills and feel some air, and not just the hot and swaety inside of a garage! How I have missed riding. So 3 hours in the legs today and I have to say they felt in good shape. Will do another hour tomorrow and then the Poole Wheelers evening time trials begin tomorrow evening. It's a 10 tomorrow, so will ride out and give it a bash and see what's in the tank.
Swim this evening, just to try and maintain some feel for the water. I am going to plan some sort of structure to my own training now, and see if I can find a triathlon to have a bash at in July or August. Nothing heavy, possibly Weymouth middle distance, although I have a feeling that's in June. Be interesting to see how I get on with that one. Did it last year and had a reasonable race, with a bit more biking and running from now til then, you never know, I might do alright!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger