Google analytics

Saturday 30 April 2011

Long weekends

Been a funny old week, very short! However, great for training and getting out and about.
Back into a bit more running now the ankle is slowly mending. Still some soreness and I am working on improving flexibility, but inspite of this I was running better yesterday, a bit more freely. 1 hour to cover 8.5 miles, not at all speedy, but the focus was just to get out and run for an hour and it felt good. Started to tire in the last 5 minutes but that's just down to a lack of run fitness which I am sure will improve over the next few weeks.
I'm looking at a possible venture out to Antwerp for the 70.3 in August as there are some places still available. And Weymouth middle distance tri might be one to have a go at. My biking is pretty solid and I just need to get some more run miles in off the bike and it might be a chance to pull out some decent performances. 50 mile TT in 3 weeks on 22nd May and I will wee how I feel after that. Might even squeeze in a short 30 minute run afterwards to see what happens to the legs!
As for today, 2 Forest Fit sessions and a gentle bike to and from. I will bike for 2 hours tomorrow before Monday's 27km time trial. Sea swim on Monday afternoon might be in order as well!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger