Google analytics

Monday 4 April 2011

New website

Well, almost there with my new website for my personal training. SOme news and a few pics to add and it's done. Here's a sneak preview.
http://www.stevebpt.co.uk

As for training, I am getting back to some form now. I reckon another 3 weeks and I'll be ready to put together some quality sessions. Ran for 30 minutes today at a comfortable 6' 40 min/mile pace. It felt pretty good, running freer and only a mild ache in the ankle area. I then did a solid 1 hour turbo session this evening, able to push a big gear and generating some power. Not enough miles in the legs though and still feels a bit sluggish and legs not turning fluidly. But all improving, and no time trial til next Wednesday evening, so a few more bike rides this week will hopefully get my legs moving a bit easier.
But very positive to be able to get out and run. I may even eye up a triathlon to have a go at over the summer, just to keep my hand in!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger