Google analytics

Sunday 10 December 2006

New shoes


I had to get a new pair of Brooks adrenaline running shoes as mine had just about given up the ghost, almost no cushioning left. So I tried them out for the first time this morning, on a quick 3 mile run. Again, weather bitterly cold, so was well wrapped up.

Felt great, good positive run and felt strong. Highly delighted and I know that I am now fully recovered from knee injury. Still to go steady on the run for the next few weeks, not overdoing the mileage just yet. Long runs to come in January at an easy pace, no speedwork til later on into backend of Feb and March.

Remember - Sponsor Me!!!

3 comments:

Lukey said...

nice shiny shoes.

Steve Birtwistle said...

Luke, your comments as ever are an inspiration!!!!
May I wing my way to many a personal best in these chariots of rubber!!!

Steve Birtwistle said...

Actually my shoes are not gts 6s, they are GTS 7s, more cushioning and they are blue!
For the record!

Powered By Blogger