Google analytics

Tuesday 19 December 2006

Personal Best

5km run at lunchtime, did not want to go. Same route as the Poole Park 5k which was last March/April. I did that race in just over 25 minutes. Today I clocked 23 mins 40 secs. Very pleased. Didn't warm up enough either and didn't push as hard as I could have. But very pleased with time. In 6 months I want to be near to 20 minutes. On schedule me thinks!
Went to Wareham this morning for a swim, just trying to get my body position good in the water, using a pullbuoy for support, keep my bottom half of body as high in water as possible, body in a straight line. NOT easy, I need some coaching!!! I ain't gonna get any quicker on my own.
Cycle to and from work, easy riding. Rest tonight. I'll need it!

Sponsor Me for Half Ironman UK 2007

No comments:

Powered By Blogger