Google analytics

Tuesday 1 May 2007

Tuesday training

Light swim at lunchtime today, an easy 1km, just about recovery really.

Went out on the bike this evening for an hour, forgot that I had chnaged wheels over and didn't have a sensor on the front wheel for my bike computer, so no stats. That said, it was just nice to get out and ride. Took in the very long and steep climb towards Steeple. Long climb that rises to a 20% gradient, very hard on the legs. Need some more climbing sessions, as Half Ironman UK bike course has a lot of climbing.
Good ride and legs feeling a lot fresher now. Run tomorrow, swim Thursday, run Friday. Rest Saturday. Race Sunday!!! Dorchester Fast Twitch tri, and my start time is 9.05am - Hooray, due to my improving swim times I'm starting later!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger