Google analytics

Monday 4 June 2007

Countdown to Ironman UK 70.3

13 days to go. First day of rest today. Another rest day tomorrow, except for a gentle swim at lunchtime. Wednesday lunch will see me go for a run. I won't go out on the bike until Thursday, my legs really do need to recover. They are so sore at the moment. Friday will be back in the pool. Saturday easy bike and run. Sunday long run. Following Monday off. Tuesday swim. Wednesday short run. Thursday swim and bike. Friday off, Saturday( day before race day, short bike and run, 30 minutes and 15 minutes respectively). Sunday -RACE!!!!!!!!

All the hard work is done now, just got to pamper myself a bit and keep injury free and stay healthy. As much sleep as possible and no stress in the workplace - nor at home! Will check all my kit this weekend, so that if anything missing I will be able to get it sorted in the week.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger