Google analytics

Wednesday 6 June 2007

Wednesday lunchtime run

Big confidence booster. 8 miles down to Sandbanks, my usual mid/long run route. And I just went at a nice easy pace, 1 hour 9 minutes. Did not push hard, legs felt refreshed, heart-rate steady. Filled me with confidence on going the distance after Sunday's disappointing 10k. Will rest today and then go for a light spin on the bike tomorrow.
Big thanks to James Gilfillan who has given me some info on the bike course, printed off from tri247.com. Makes for interesting reading and actually gives me confidence as it does not sound anything like as hard as people are making out. In fact I'm really looking forward to it, sounds very similar to a lot of the training rides I've been doing over the Purbecks. And as far as average speed over the course, I am capable of at least 30 kph, which will get me under the 3 hour mark. Can't ask for any more.

11 days to go!!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger