Google analytics

Tuesday 26 June 2007

tuesday evening swim

Swim this evening, a good 50 minute workout, broken up into 100m, 200m and 400m sections.
Certainly feeling better in the water I need to be swimming more often. That was my first swim since last Wednesday and I need to be in the pool at least every other day, just so I can build up my technique and swim fitness. But so far so good, feeling very strong at the moment, and am feeling like going a lot harder when working out, as though what I'm doing isn't quite enough.
Long bike tomorrow evening, followed by swim and run on Thursday, swim on Friday and long bike/run on Saturday.
I'm doing a charity bike ride on Sunday with some mates, just a gentle 25 miles around the lanes on Dorset, should be good fun, as will take in a couple of ale houses! No drink for me though, I'll ride out to meet them, do the ride and then ride back, should be a good session.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger