Google analytics

Wednesday 3 January 2007

Lunchtime swim

40 minutes of quality swimming in the pool. Did not want to go, but I went in and took it easy. Felt good in the water, lot more streamlined, much more efficient swimming and didn't expend a great deal of energy. Didn't time my 40 lengths but felt faster in the water. Was at the Dolphin pool which is 33 metres long. So just short of 1500m I think.
No bike riding today, bike(Scott S30 Speedster) is booked in for an overhaul next Monday, need new chain, cassette, brake pads, cables etc. Will do an hour easy riding on turbo trainer tonight on Plasma(Scott CR1 Plasma Pro, time trial tri-specific bike), just to get my legs turning over. Just keeping my base level of fitness at the right level. All good to go for next week, when serious training starts.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger