Google analytics

Wednesday 3 January 2007

turbo trainer workout

1 hour, 1 minute!
Great workout, pushed hard, but not too hard, worked up a good sweat, and kept up strong pedal cycle, smooth action. On the Plasma, good ride in the aero position, not keen on the saddle though, might have to look to change it, Fizik Arione Tri. Supposed to be the business as a tri-specific saddle but I have a selle Italia gel thing on my Scott S30 which I really like, very small saddle but cutout in the middle for your 'bits'!!! Very comfy! Fizik is very well padded but it feels a bit slippy. Maybe better without cycling shorts and just a tri-suit, not as much padding in the seat of the shorts.
stats for interest from workout - time - 1.01.42. Ave h/r 147 bpm, max h/r 175 bpm.
Ave cadence 85, max cadence 103. And this was most pleasing as was pushing a fairly hard gear. Calories burned 938. This is a very rough guide. I don't think my heart rate monitor is that accurate, but it's ok to give me an idea of what to put back in my system after a workout.
SIS Recovery drink taken 10 minutes after workout.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger