Google analytics

Tuesday 30 January 2007

Tuesday Lunchtime run

Just over 13km (8 miles), same route as two weeks ago(on this blog) weather a lot better today, wind gone and nice and cool. Time 1 hour 4 minutes. Slow going out for first 3 miles, then picked up pace. Again, finished very strong, loads of gas in the tank. I think my endurance and overall aerobic fitness has improved massively over the last 3 weeks, certainly can afford to go a bit harder in first few miles.
I am right on 8 - minute mile pace at the moment, and I am happy with that, building up the distance at that speed. My speed will improve over the course of the year, but for this year, distance is the main priority, I'll worry about speed later!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your running time looks great keep up the good work

Steve Birtwistle said...

thank you, I'll try!!

Powered By Blogger