Google analytics

Wednesday 8 April 2009

TRASHED!

Well, had to happen eventually. I did a run session today, supposed to be an hour steady. The hour, yes, but my god, it was as if I'd just come off finishing a marathon. I was totally shattered, stomach cramps half way round and could not raise heartrate or legs! Just a bad day, but at least I finished the session, got through it and more miles in the tank.
Was off the back of Sunday's half marathon, Monday's swim and Tuesday's hour time trial prep set on rollers followed by 15 minute run and swim in the morning, and riding to work. Bad night's sleep, up with boys in the morning, off work to look after them coz Tracey is poorly and I'm just physically pooped. But the positive side is my mental state was good, which got me through a tough run. Hopefully sleep tonight, easy day tomorrow, ready to hammer it hard for 20 minutes on Friday morning's TT.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger