Google analytics

Saturday 9 January 2010

Belated Happy New Year

Hello everbody! Welcome to 2010. This year is indeed year of the ironman!
Quelle Challenge Roth - website

Training is hit and miss in this weather but I've still been getting in some quality sessions when I can and still maintaining the consistency that is needed, building a solid base for the coming season.
Just planning races, a few ideas but nothing confirmed yet. Wait to see how I am going come March and then we will be increasing the level of effort in preparation for Roth!
More news to follow when I have time to sit down and write something worth reading!!

Best Wishes to all for a successful 2010!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too!

Hope all goes well for your big year!

Let's hope the weather picks up and you can get back training.

N xxxx

Steve Birtwistle said...

Happy New Year to you too Nikki!

Heard that the snow is still falling in Yorkshire!!! Brrrrrr!!!
Not too bad down in Dorset, but it's 3 layers when out running, so still a bit fresh!
All the best
Steve x

Anonymous said...

I haven't dared go out running! Been on the treadmill but it is so boring! There has been way too much snow here to be even funny!
It looks like a thaw is happening so fingers crossed I'll get out over the weekend. Three layers when running? Oh my god maybe I'll wait til Summer!! lol

N xxxx

Powered By Blogger