Google analytics

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Training update

The cold weather continues and so does my time not riding outdoors!
That said I am still working on those short harder efforts. 2 turbos this week and an off road run on Sunday, and I'm feeling pretty good. Yesterday's turbo was tough, 10 minutes warm up and then 10 mile time trial. One of those stomach wrenching efforts, legs burning and heart felt like exploding. But nice to push myself like that. I also did a mini-circuit in the gym, 7 minutes of very intense exercise, no rest between exercises, 40 squats with 16kg kettlebell, 30 bench press with 20kg bar, 30 bent over rows with 2x10kg dumbells, 25 kettlebell swings with 20kg bell, 20 seated shoulder press with 2 x 8kg dumbells, 25 tricep extensions on cable machine, 30 bicep curls with 2x8kg dumbells, 25 seated ab twists with 12kg kettlebell. Good little circuit which I was getting a client to do a reduced rep version of and I thought I should give it a go myself. Left me with a racing heart, sweat pouring, and all over body worked out!! More of the same soon me thinks!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger