Google analytics

Monday 15 September 2008

AECC works wonders!

Thanks to Ed Morton at the AECC in Boscombe, I now can focus recovery on my knee injury.
As I thought, the knee is not the root cause. Down to tight quads, adductors and pelvis. Will be continuing with stetching, flexibility and strengthening. Have booked a sports massage for this Friday at Body in Motion, also in Boscombe, to sort me out as I feel a bit like an ironing board at the moment.
No running and cycling for 2 weeks is killing me, I still have 5 days to go before I can get back on the bike. This is self-enforced as well, so makes it harder. And while I'm not training I'm fighting the urge to continue eating the colossal amounts of food I normally do!
I'm off for another swim session, so on a positive note, this time has been useful to focus on improving my swimstroke, and at least I'm keeping a bit of aerobic fitness.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger