Google analytics

Tuesday 25 November 2008

Positive

Well, at long last, a pain-free two days. Monday was a commute to and from work on the bike, nice and easy pace. Slight knee ache in the morning, but mainly due to cold and then a good swim at lunch. Swim test for new coach. He will be building me a swim plan for the coming weeks. Very excited about this and looking forward to making progress with my swimming, both technique and fitness.
Today, Tuesday, commute agan, bit steadier effort, knee very good. Ran at lunch, fartlek 4 miles. Knee a little ache to begin with, then cleared up and was able to really stride out long on some intervals at a good pace. After 30 minutes of running and a good stretch, I felt really good. My heartrate was up, my breathing was controlled and my legs were working well. Very positive and something to build on now for the winter weeks.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger