Google analytics

Saturday 14 November 2009

Wimborne 10

I'm waiting to get out on my bike! While this wet weather and wind is here I'm playing it safe and sitting it out, hopefully there will be a break in it soon, blue skies in the distance.
Just an easy 3 hours today, at some point!
Tomorrow is the popular Wimborne 10. http://www.wimborne10.co.uk
Couple of friends are racing. Charlie, if you are running and reading this, I'll give you a ring today, need a big favour, any chance of a lift there!!? Was going to ride as it's only 10 miles away, but just a bit of a hassle locking it up to something and carrying the keys around with me. Recovery ride in the afternoon.
Simon, see you there, have a good one!!
Hopefully if the rain stays away will be an 'enjoyable?' run!!! Oh well, only an hour or so of pain!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger