Google analytics

Sunday 23 May 2010

Swashbuckler Triathlon 2010 Results

http://www.tri247.com/results_8241.html

Well, please don't look for my name! It is there but way back in 32nd place. I went into this race with high hopes of mixing it with the front end of the race after a consistent 9 months of solid training. But I fell apart from start to finish. Just not on it in the swim, biking was well down, nothing in the legs and I suffered on the run with stomach cramps, GI problems and couldn't keep stuff down. Very dehydrated, and I have never suffered with that before. I can only think I must have been very tired going into this race and just not realised it. My legs aren't even sore post race, which speaks volumes and suggests that I was not able to generate any kind of effort near to what I know I can do.
James Gilfillan is on fire at the moment, he dominated the race from start to finish, awesome performance. Well done James.
Yet another fantastic race from Richard Iles and his team in the New Forest, and what a beautiful venue and the weather was simply stunning!

Thanks to my family who yet again came along at silly o' clock to support me. Next time I will do you all justice and get it right on the day! Weymouth middle distance tri next in 2 weeks and I will be out to put things right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day Everybody, I'm not brand-new on the website but I expected now was as good as time as any to say hello there, so.. well hey :)
Here is [url=http://provenpenisenlargement.blogspot.com/]My blogspot Blog

Powered By Blogger