Google analytics

Sunday 10 October 2010

James Gilfillan

It's been a long time, but me and James finally managed to get out together for a burn up on the TT bikes! And yes, he kicked my ass, no surprise there then! But great fun, just short of 50 miles and I spent most of them hanging on to his back wheel, with not much of a draft! James, please grow by 10cms and 40kgs!!
Those 2 hour rides are what I had a lot of last year and they really helped get me riding strong. James is building up for a team shot at RAAM( Race Across America) next year, so hopefully me and him wil get out and about on the bikes a bit more.
Go to the British Triathlon Federation website to vote for him as Age Group Athlete of the Year. http://www.britishtriathlon.org/

My own training will start in earnest next week as I start to work on my running speed and get out for lots of solid bike miles.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger