Google analytics

Monday 24 October 2011

Training update

Well, I now have my gym almost fully finished! I installed two large mirrors yesterday and gave the floor a once over, good clean and tidy up and I must say that I am delighted with how it is working out. Boxing bag in there, squat rack, bench and deck and loads of free weights, kettlebells and gymnastic rings! Loads of other bits and pieces of kit.
Turbo is set up permanent in there and I have loads of room to work in, providing 1-2-1 personal training.

As for my own training, I have been getting back into a bit of a routine. Good solid bike and run o n Friday, then 2 Forest Fit sessions on Saturday, and a very hard run bike run bike run yesterday!
Just got back in from an 11k out and back run, finishing well. Recovery good. And I feel in pretty good shape for the Sandy Balls duathlon this Sunday. Another bike this evening, and a couple of easy runs and another bike later in the week, should see me hit the start line ready for a solid race. Looking forward to it, should be good fun. Especially as Mr. Gilfillan is marshalling and will no doubt be dishing out some stick! I mean encouragement!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger