Google analytics

Monday 1 December 2008

New Coach

As of today I am now officially under the coaching arm of Harry Wiltshire through DrivenToTri .
Very excited about this. Harry has got me stuck into my swimming and we can start building my swim fitness and technique up to get near to where I should be swimming. It's so nice to have some structure to my swimming. Never had it before and I would get in the pool at a bit of a loss as what to do and just end up swimming up and down doing various 100, 200, 400 sets, without any clear goals. But now my swimming goals have been identified and I have some focus and a way of reaching them. Already after only a couple of swim tests and today's swim session I am feeling better in the pool. After 12 weeks of structured swimming I am confident I will be swimming much more efficiently and my fitness will help transfer itself to the other 2 discplines which is good whilst I build myself back up from my knee injury.
I've been eating healthy since I came back from Florida, leaving out the chocolate and having smaller portions at mealtimes. I feel lighter already and once I can get back into some form of running then hopefully I'll be able to drop some more weight. Ideal weight is 13 stone. I'm 13st 12 at the moment, but that's dropping nicely. By Christmas should be around 13st 7, and well on the way to a leaner body shape!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger