Google analytics

Sunday 11 January 2009

DrivenToTri swim camp

Many thanks to Harry Wiltshire, Peter Freedman, Matt Henry and Jaime King for their expert tuition and organising such a brilliant day. 8 hours of intensive swim coaching, personal tuition, video analysis, swim drills, specific stroke intstruction, open water swim skills and group discussion all packed into a well organised day. Cannot be beaten and most invaluable in helping my swimming. I thoroughly recommend it to anyone to go on one of their days. To be among such high level athletes is well worth it, and it was such a positive atmosphere, everybody keen to learn and get the most out of the day.
As for my own development, it was quite pleasing to see some of the things that I am doing well, and I have identified a couple of things that are holding me back, and to have a 3 time Olympic swimmer in Jaime King give me great advice on how to work on those areas, absolutely fantastic! Now I know what to do and how to improve, can't wait to get back in the pool this week!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger