Google analytics

Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year

oooh, it's cold up North!
5 days of barely above freezing. Have not wanted to get out much for running and biking, but I've done something each day, so managing to keep myself in shape.
Since 10k, I've done 2 swim sessions, a long run and a long bike. Long bike today was an out and back, out easy and back as fast as possible to record heartrate. Oh god, it was hard work! I had to get off for 5 minutes before coming back, just to try and get some blood to my feet! Cold weather is not condusive to fast riding and after 30 minutes of hard effort on the return I'd pretty much had enough, but stuck it out and at least kept my heartrate up. First big effort on the bike for a few weeks, and not so bad really, but glad to get in the bath after and warm up!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger