Google analytics

Sunday 12 September 2010

Weymouth Classic Triathlon Results 2010

http://www.fullonsport.co.uk/fos/index.php?module=results&eventId=121&action=results

As for myself, I was 11th overall, 2 hr 29. It was a long course, 42km bike and nearer 11k run. Really pleased with how I went, could not have put in any more effort. But I am just soooooooo slow at the moment. Biking is way down on what I can ride. My swim was a bit of a shocker, thought I was a bit quicker than that. But at last a run leg that did me a bit more justice. Hilly bike to start with and it took until mile 20 for me to realy get into my riding and find any sort of rythmn. Just couldn't get my legs moving smoothly, but I didn't worry about it too much and pushed on with what I had. Missed out on a top ten finish by 2 seconds! I was running down a chap infront of me ever so slowly over the last 4k but just couldn't quite get there. BUt overall, very enjoyable morning, and very pleased that after very little training of any quality over the last few weeks I managed to bang out a decent performance. Bodes well for next season. Next week is the New Forest middle distance race. If I can run like I did today then I might be alright, but I really need to find some bike form and to be honest, I think it won't return this year. But that's how it goes sometimes. Bustin Skin put on a great race and great value for money. I shall definitely add in some of their events next season.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger