Google analytics

Tuesday 2 October 2007

time for a rest

2 weeks off. Need it mentally and physically. Been a fantastic start to my journey into triathlon, my first full season and I will certainly be carrying on with my efforts.
I now have a bit of a chest infection, had some time off work and have been on antibiotics. Feeling tired and a bit under the weather. Will have the rest of this week completely off and then re-assess where I am going, goals for 2008, winter training, road races and swim coaching. Plenty for me to look at, and also have my lovely new Assos cycle wear to ride in , when it gets a bit cooler!!
I shall be keeping the blog going and will be updating on a regular basis and keeping all readers and myself informed of progress.
See you all soon!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger