Google analytics

Wednesday 6 May 2009

Poole Wheelers 10

New course, well different from the last 2 weeks, harder, and wind made it rather tricky. Certainly the 5 mile out was hard work and got to the turnaround at around 13 minutes. Came back very quick and felt good. 23' 36" in the end, winnnig time was Max Baldock in 22' 22", out on his own again, 2nd and 3rd were 23' 23" and 23' 24 respectively. These are only provisional so I'll post the linkto the website when official results are up. Go to http://www.poolewheelers.com
Top end speed is coming good and I find myself just dropping my cadence a little and pushing a higher gear, seems to be working for me. 25 mile TT next Wednesday evening, really looking forward to that, and should come away with a good time. Then a 30 mile TT the following Sunday, on the same '25' course, with a variation, but should suit me, and it's great because it's only 5 minutes from my front door to the start line!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger