Google analytics

Thursday 24 June 2010

Forget the 10 TTs Steve

OK, I rode out with James Gilfillan last night and we ventured out for a Poole Wheelers club '10'. James is in awesome form at the moment and riding very strong. I've been going well over distance and the last couple of weeks have seen my riding getting back to some sort of form. Then we get to last night! A good hour and a half of solid riding beforehand and I felt tired at the start and yet strangely I felt quick for most of the ride, found the last 4 miles tough, and crossed the line in 23' 57". Disappointing. Trying not to think about it as in 3 weeks I will be pushing the pace over 112 miles, which is a big difference. But I feel I have lost so much top end speed. Same course this time last year and in tougher conditions I was a whole minute quicker. 30 minute post 10 ride home at pace and I was feeling better. Tired today and I have a bike to fix. 23 days to get my mind right and find my bike legs!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger