Google analytics

Saturday 19 June 2010

Training

Back on it this week, with regular bikes and two solid run sessions, one 80 minute build run and a very tough 21 x 800m with 1 minute jog recovery on the track. 5 hours in the saddle today with 30 minute run off and then for a 3k sea swim early tomorrow and 3 hours build on the bike at race pace. Pool swim Monday and spin on bike, 2 hour run on Tuesday with a recovery sea swim and then pool Wednesday and more to follow. The weather is helping, the body is feeling good and I'm strong. Happy Days!
This weekend I will finally sort out my nutrition. Trying the High5 sachets for drinks today, and will try eating more food. Got to try and work out how many calories I need to take on per hour. Well, more like grams of carbs. Also, for me in the heat, vital I take on more liquids, at 90kg I will be among the heavier athletes out there.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger