Google analytics

Tuesday 28 October 2008

11 days til Clearwater

Had a great Sports Massage this morning, and what a lovely way to start the day.
Has revealed a lot of tightness in my glutes and right hip flexor, and adductors, which I think is causing my knee to tighten when pedalling, therefore not helping. Thing is, I have been stretching them out, but obviously not the right way!
Massage done at Body in Motion. Well worth a look at, and have a special offer at the moment, sports massage is £35 for the hour as opposed to the usual £42. Just focussed on quads, hamstrings and glutes, and feel much better. Did a good stretch on my hip flexors. But unfortunately I am now sat at my desk in office which is not doing me any good whatsoever!
NO training today, as waiting for knee to settle. Still a bit achy this morning, and medial quad was tender and tight during massage. May swim tonight if I feel up to it.
I am starting to get myself mentally prepared for the race and approach it as if I have no injury. But add in to that I have to accpet the fact that I may have to drop out of the race. Any sign of pain at all during the race and I will stop. I promise!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger