Google analytics

Sunday 8 February 2009

Training update

Well, despite being totally deaf in my left ear at the moment, I am feeling better and have been keeping my legs going with some light sessions. Since Wednesday I have run for 20 minutes each day and have had a coupke of very light sessions on the rollers.
Saturday was the first day I've got out on the bike for a couple of weeks and I got a decent 80k in at a reasonable level of effort, even if the very cold weather. Legs are a bit lacking in the strength department, but that will return over the next few weeks. The big problem is how I have missed so much pool time, because of my sinusitis and ear infection. Ear plugs on order, but I will be in there on Monday with cotton wool and swim cap! An easy 1k should see me back to it and once I get my ears syringed on Tuesday hopefully that will be the end of my problems and normal training will resume post haste!
My next race of any note is the Wninchester 10k on Feb 22nd and then Ballbuster duathlon on 21st march
http://www.humanrace.co.uk/more-info-on-triandrun-spring-ballbuster-353.html

No comments:

Powered By Blogger