Google analytics

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Groundhog day

So, fighting fit, raring to go. Forest Fit session to do, followed by bike and swim tonight. Feeling good.
Out of the car, jog through car park, ankle, turn, snap. On the floor again! And so it happens. Nothing I could do, another piece of bad luck and another few weeks of recovery. It was all going so well. Trying desperately to remain positive but incredibly difficult. Basically, 2011 triathlon season is over before it started. Thankfully I am fairly upbeat about my cycling and at least I can focus on that. Just means that my running will have to be put on hold for a while. 2 weeks before I can realistically pedal with any force and then another couple of weeks before I can tumble turn in the pool. A bit of a setback but onwards and upwards, least I know what to do and I'm getting early treatment on it tomorrow from physio.
Leg up, 48 hours RICE and then mobilise it slowly. Deja Vu.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger