Google analytics

Sunday 15 January 2012

Sunday

Hello guys and gals.
Sunday morning and up with the boys, drinking coffee and planning the week ahead.
Last week was a lighter training week, after the first 10 days of the new year, as legs feeling it a bit. However, this morning I feel refreshed and ready to push on with a two hour bike and 40 minute tempo run.
I did Forest Fit with Charlie yesterday, and what a beautiful morning in the Forest, bit frosty, but lovely and fresh and a great group to train with, we had a lot of fun. I rode over there, off-road nice and steady and my legs were feeling very good. The bike miles are starting to make a difference. Worked reasonably hard in the session and had the rest of the day off. Saturday is fast becoming my main rest/easy day, which makes a nice change from spending hours out on the bike as I was a couple of years back. Sunday morning is swimming and football with the boys and then Sunday from 12pm is training time.
The week ahead consists of PT and Forest Fit and lots of biking again, and I am delighted to say I shall be back in the pool. The chiropractor visit seems to have done the trick and my neck and shoulder are now moving much better, pain free and after another few massage sessions I should be almost normal again!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger