Google analytics

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Where has January gone?

Well, 31 days into the New Year already. Just started to get cold. Nice and fresh at Forest Fit last night.
I managed a morning run for 40 minutes. 50 minutes turbo at steady pace. And an hour of Forest Fit, directing operations. Was a great fun session and a good turnout on a very cold evening.
This morning, I did a short strength workout. 20 minutes of deadlifting 60kg, single arm rows with 20kg kettlebell and curls with a 20kg bar. In total, about 60 reps of deadlifts, 60 one arm rows and 30 curls. Enough to get me working hard and prepare for some bigger strength workouts over the next few weeks. Also 10 pull ups on rings thrown in there, 2 at a time. Not my strong point, but it's all work in progress. Turbo bike later and will run out and back to Forest Fit tomorrow.
More biking in the week, as I get back to fitness after a week of cold and rubbish!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger