Google analytics

Friday 26 January 2007

More pool time

Back in the pool again this lunchtime, for another 60 lengths of 33 metre pool as yesterday. Swimming well, bit slower than normal, but all about endurance at the moment.
Would have sum further but they brought the boom down to cordon off for schools swimming without telling the swimmers and I bearly garotted myself on the rope as I didn't know it was there. So i had a little chat with the manager, a few issues with the pool, not being managed very well, and cleanliness and hygiene not great either. So it is forcing me to look at my training schedule and perhaps re-organise my swimming times and running times. Early mornings would be good, but my local pool is only open twice a week early. Will have to look at alternative though.
Bike to and from work today, nice and easy spinning, was very cold. Out for long ride tomorrow, looking forward to some quality bike time.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger