Google analytics

Wednesday 24 January 2007

Turbo Man

Back on the turbo tonight in my cold garage. Not pleasant and didn't really enjoy it, as my feet got cold. Just an hour of riding, no structured workout, just to keep my legs turning over really, active recovery session I think the proper term would be.
53 minutes and 18 seconds of it, to be precise. Lost my way this week a little as I have not been able to get to the pool. I feel that regular swim sessions help me to stay focussed, especially as that is my weakest discipline. The cycling to work is not so enjoyable at the minute, and is nowhere near long enough. And I could do with getting two long rides in a week. Will have to look at my schedule again and really map it out clearly. Need a good session to get me back to staying focussed. Off to swim tomorrow lunchtime, will help to get back in the pool, and again Friday. Long ride Saturday and brick session on Sunday, which will be shorter bike and longer run.
Running now will consist of 2 mid/long runs a week for endurance with a short one to help improve strength.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger